I was dying to go shirtless in the film: Saqib Saleem

Gone are the days when actors would shy away from exposing. Saqib Saleem, who plays a gym instructor in the film ‘Dil Juunglee’ was dying to go shirtless for his scenes in the film.

And boy, aren’t we glad he did it! Well, we just can’t stop drooling over the handsome Sumit Uppal in Dil Juunglee, all thanks to his chiselled body.

The actor has totally transformed himself for this film which needed a lot of hard work. He spent many sleepless nights to maintain his physique and get those sexy abs!

So, when the time came the actor couldn’t wait to flaunt his body. “I was dying to go shirtless in the film. Wherever I’d get a chance I’d ask my director Aleya if I could remove my shirt for that particular scene. Yaar itni mehnat ki hai to dikhni to chahiye,” said Saqib jokingly.

Well, we are only glad that the director agreed!

"Dil Juunglee" presented by Vashu Bhagnani's Pooja Entertainment , directed by Aleya Sen is produced by Deepshikha Deshmukh & Jackky Bhagnani.
 The film scheduled to release on 9th March 2018.

Comments