Siddharth Kumar Tewary and Rahul Kumar Tewary have produced a show of international standards: Aaron W. Reed
Former WWE wrestler and world’s tallest body-builder Aaron W. Reed, who is playing a Persian warrior in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Porus, is currently shooting for the show at Umargaon.
Talking about his career, Reed says, “My family is full of athletes and I was very weak and fragile when I was a kid because I had leukaemia and I used to hate that fact. I started my physical training when I was 12 years old. And at 19, I started competing. I got a mentor in my life who used to take me to gym and I started working out. Within a short span of time I had become more powerful than my brother who is two years older than me. That point of time I realised that I should take wrestling seriously,” he says.
Ask him who his inspiration is, and he promptly says, “Arnold Schwarzenegger. Right from his body building days to acting and politics, I have been following him and he is my idol."
Reed says that he is thrilled to have got the chance to showcase his skills in Porus. “I have won nine championships so far in my career. When I got this opportunity in Porus I was very happy and excited. Siddharth Kumar Tewary and Rahul Kumar Tewary have produced a show of international standards. I would like to mention Tinu Verma's name who is designing all the stunts and actions in the show. He is very particular and efficient,” he says.
Ask him how it is to work in India, he says, “It is fun. Language is not a problem as everyone on the set speaks English. It's a great feeling. I would like to learn Hindi in future. I have heard about this movie called Tiger Zinda Hai and I would like to watch that film.”
Reed is also having fun shooting with the rest of the team. Talking about lead actor Laksh, he says, “He is a great guy, very focused. The other day we met at the gym and we really bonded well."
Reed thinks India is a great country and has a lot of possibilities and room for improvement. He has been in Mumbai for a brief period of time and wishes to roam around the city before he leaves for his country. So far he has been to Bandra and also to Iskon temple.
Talking about his career, Reed says, “My family is full of athletes and I was very weak and fragile when I was a kid because I had leukaemia and I used to hate that fact. I started my physical training when I was 12 years old. And at 19, I started competing. I got a mentor in my life who used to take me to gym and I started working out. Within a short span of time I had become more powerful than my brother who is two years older than me. That point of time I realised that I should take wrestling seriously,” he says.
Ask him who his inspiration is, and he promptly says, “Arnold Schwarzenegger. Right from his body building days to acting and politics, I have been following him and he is my idol."
Reed says that he is thrilled to have got the chance to showcase his skills in Porus. “I have won nine championships so far in my career. When I got this opportunity in Porus I was very happy and excited. Siddharth Kumar Tewary and Rahul Kumar Tewary have produced a show of international standards. I would like to mention Tinu Verma's name who is designing all the stunts and actions in the show. He is very particular and efficient,” he says.
Ask him how it is to work in India, he says, “It is fun. Language is not a problem as everyone on the set speaks English. It's a great feeling. I would like to learn Hindi in future. I have heard about this movie called Tiger Zinda Hai and I would like to watch that film.”
Reed is also having fun shooting with the rest of the team. Talking about lead actor Laksh, he says, “He is a great guy, very focused. The other day we met at the gym and we really bonded well."
Reed thinks India is a great country and has a lot of possibilities and room for improvement. He has been in Mumbai for a brief period of time and wishes to roam around the city before he leaves for his country. So far he has been to Bandra and also to Iskon temple.

Comments
Post a Comment