"Grateful to my fans for their love" - says Lyricist Murli Agarwal

Like a fresh air to the soul, Lyricist Murli Agarwal songs are known for having the knack to reinvigorate the audience’s heart and soul.

Murli Agarwal who has recently released his new single ‘Kamli Kamli’ sung by Singer Payal Dev and Music by Raaj Aashoo is released under T-Series has crossed 7M views in just 5 days of its release. Murli says, “I’m overwhelmed by the love of the people for my songs, ‘Kamli Kamli’ has a trendy twist to it and it’s a pleasure to see the response I received for this song and I'm grateful to my fans for their love​​".

When asked about what type of songs he would love to write, Murli says, “As a Lyricist; I’ve to deliver songs which the audience wants to listen to. Be it a romantic song or a party number, I would love to go with the audience choice”. Living in an era of Music filled society, where each and everyone are connected to the music so deeply, Murli speaks his heart out through his songs and he knows the knack of putting complicated words so simply that it doesn’t hurt anyone’s sentiments.

Murli has penned down songs which have been an all-time favorite song for people from six to sixty. His song ‘Zindagi Tujhse Kya Karein Shikwey’ which features Actress Ayesha Takia gives a social message and has crossed 1.9 Million views in a month and still counting.“I have 5 to 6 of such songs in the pipeline which will be releasing soon this year. I make sure to give new type of songs to this generation with a touch of today’s music” says Murli and signs off.

Comments