Reem Shaikh to be a part of Zee TV’s "Tujhse Hai Raabta"

Bringing viewers a unique, bittersweet mother-daughter relationship that develops between two women who’re not related by blood and practically strangers to each other, 'Zee TV' is all set to launch a new fiction offering "Tujhse Hai Raabta". The makers of the show have roped in popular actor Reem Shaikh in the lead role of Kalyani Deshmuk who will add a lot of drama to the show. Kalyani is a 17-year old young girl who aspires to become a fashion designer and aims to make it big in life. She is smart, mature and looks up to her parents and loves them dearly.

Commenting on her character, Reem Shaikh said, “I play the role of Kalyani who is a happy-go-lucky girl and believes in following her own set of rules to lead a happy life. A certain turn of events alter the course of her life and she get caught in a complex situation. The intensity of the character required me to portray an array of emotions and it was equally interesting and challenging for me.  I am really excited to entertain the audiences and I hope they support me in this endeavour.

"Tujhse Hai Raabta" will air soon only on Zee TV!

Comments