Nishant Singh Malkani’s hidden talent

The television’s heartthrob Nishant Singh Malkani has won millions of hearts with his portrayal of stern and strict Akshat Jindal on Zee TV’s popular show "Guddan... Tumse Na Ho Paega". It is no secret that Nishant is a fabulous actor but not many know that he also an amazing artist. While shooting for an emotional sequence on the show, Nishant’s hidden talent of sketching came to light which surprised the entire cast and crew. The sequence required Akshat to draw a sketch depicting Guddan (played by Kanika Mann) and his relationship. To everyone’s surprise, Nishant said that he would draw the sketch himself and put this talent of his to some good use.

Talking about sketching for the sequence, Nishant said, “This particular sequence required Akshat to explain to Guddan that friendship is start to every relationship. When I was told it involved me sketching and explaining the same, I was extremely excited because I love doodling and sketching. I have won a lot of interschool competitions for sketching and I enjoyed doing that a lot as a kid. Shooting for this scene took me back to my childhood and everyone on set was extremely impressed with my little piece of work.” Now that is one multi-talented actor. We are surely impressed with these skills of Nishant and cannot wait to see more of it. To know more, tune in to Guddan… Tumse Na Ho Paega every Monday to Friday at 8:00 PM only on Zee TV.

Comments