Actress Sonali Khare's "Wow With Sonali" YouTube Channel Crosses 25,000 Subscribers

 

Actress Sonali Khare's fitness videos and yoga have always been a favourite of fans. That's why two years ago, Sonali Khare came with the "Wow with Sonali" (World of Wellness with Sonali) YouTube channel. In which she gives fitness tips to celebrities. And her videos were liked by the audience. Now, Sonali Khare's channel has crossed the 25,000 subscriber mark.

People have many options on YouTube. However, fitness tips are a favourite topic of young people, so she started this channel. People got to know what artists do for their fitness. Celebrities like Amruta Khanvilkar, Anuja Sathye, Tejaswini Pandit, Vaibhav Tatvavadi, Bhushan Pradhan, Pooja Sawant, Nehha Pendse came here and shared their fitness journey.

In near future, different experiments will be seen on this YouTube channel. Apart from the artists, you will also see the fitness of eminent in other fields.

About this, Sonali says, "I have always been interested in health and fitness. I have been doing Yoga - Gym regularly. Acting is my passion But what else can be done? That's what I thought. Not much has been done in Marathi about fitness. So I got the idea that YouTube is an effective medium. Use it and spread the word about fitness to as many people as possible. Artists do exercises to keep fit and share videos on social media. But, I want to share how do these celebrities follow their routine. or how do I maintain my fitness throughout the day? so, I came up with the idea of reaching out to people through such social media platform. For that, the idea of World of Wellness with Sonali came up and I started this YouTube channel. This journey was quite a roller coaster. Now we have completed 26 episodes. we are wondering if there is anything new that can be done. My team helped me a lot. It is a pleasure to have crossed the milestone of 25,000 subscribers so far. But there is still much work to be done."

Sonali has worked in Marathi and Hindi industries. Sonali's famous works are Abhalmaya, Beghund Manachya Lahari, Un Paus, Be Dune Daha, Pyar Ke Do Naam serials, and Tere Liye, Savarkhed - Ek Gaon, Checkmate, And Zara Hatke, Hridayantar films and the recent Anuradha web series.

Comments