TV actress Sampada Vaze launched 'Bhaskar's Puranpoli Ghar' its first outlet in Kalyan

 

Kalyan: "Bhaskar's Puranpoli Ghar", famous for its amazing tasting Puranpoli, opened its doors to the residents of Kalyan city. After the great response from the customers in Thane and Kandivali, this brand will surely become a favorite among Kalyankars as well.

The outlet at Kalyan was inaugurated by actress Sampada Vaze in the presence of Himanshu Tomar, Vitthal Shetty, and other dignitaries, guests, and well-wishers.

"Bhaskar's Puranpoli Ghar" is owned by BPG Unicorn LLP, which has 20 to 25 years of experience in food, operations, and marketing strategies. Launched in 2021 with the first outlet in Thane, over 3 lakh customers have enjoyed our over 24 varieties of Puranpoli. More than 24 types of authentic Puranpoli are prepared fresh and natural, no chemicals and preservatives, or pulp are used. And these Puranpolis are 100 percent natural and fresh.

Speaking on the occasion, Himanshu Tomar, Franchise Owner of Kalyan Outlet said, “Puranpoli is one of the main padarthas of Maharashtrian sweets and I am very happy to be associated with this group and open the outlet for the residents of Kalyan city. Our core concept is to bring back the original culture of Maharashtra in today's modern world.

Speaking on the occasion, actress Sampada Vaze said, “I am very happy to inaugurate the Puranpoli Ghar outlet in Kalyan. Being a Maharashtrian girl myself, I have grown up eating Puranpoli on various occasions and festivals and Puranpoli is one of my favorite Maharashtrian sweet menus. I wish the KAHM Lifestyle LLP team all the best for their franchise of BPG and I am sure they will continue to serve Kalyan's customers with excellent tasteful Puranpolis.”

Comments