Mumbai: The wait is finally close to getting over as the date for Breaking Bad airing on Zee Café comes close. The channel recently announced the telecast of the show, which will run in English along with a Hindi language option. The top-rated show on IMDB has been dubbed in Hindi language for the first time ever and it will give Hindi-speaking viewers a chance to watch and experience the iconic show like never before.
As 'Breaking Bad' gets closer to its airing on Zee Café, the makers have now shared exclusive insights from the lead actors who speak about their experience of shooting for the show. Bryan Cranston aka Walter White shared, “I couldn’t find Walter White’s emotional core and I was struggling. Then all of a sudden it hit me. A lion's share of Walter White was really the imagination of Vince Gilligan. He laid out a beautiful template for me to step in.” Sharing about the show he said, “There is massive tragedy and comedy all over but when you look at it in retrospect, this is like a Shakespearian tragedy in my mind. Tragedy according to me is when you look at the whole story and you realise that it didn’t have to go that way. That is what makes it so tragic. You ache for the decisions that the characters make. It (the show) was good, juicy.
Speaking about his journey of shooting for the show, Aaron Paul aka Jesse Pinkman said, “One thing that I will remember most from the experience of shooting for Breaking Bad is the friends and the family that I have made while shooting. The crazy long nights together and yeah, never wanting it to end. For me, the hardest scene to shoot was waking up and having Jane lying there dead. That still gets me. It was tough while the most funny one was standing on the road with Bryan (Walter White) and there was a simple line which I couldn’t say. I kept forgetting the line and so, I started laughing and then Bryan started laughing and we burned through three thousand feat rolls of film to get this line correct. I was laughing, Bryan was laughing, the crew was laughing but I think all the producers were kind of pissed with me.”
Watch Breaking Bad with a Hindi language option from 28th August on Zee Café at 10 PM

Comments
Post a Comment