Tulsi Kumar believes there is a huge demand for live performances

Mumbai: Tulsi Kumar is all set to hit the music scene after a few months hiatus due to mommy duties. The talented singer has some exciting projects lined up some exciting projects in the coming months. The singer will be doing six live concerts while touring in and around the city next month.

Says Tulsi, “I’m getting back to my live performances which is an all-time high for me so I have my series of concerts lined up in Delhi, Surat, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Jaipur and my international concert in Bahrain. Doing live shows gives me a big thrill and I am itching to get back on stage.”

Tulsi has always loved to be a part of live shows since it allows her to directly connect with her fans adding that there has been a growing demand for live shows and performances.

Apart from live concerts, Tulsi will soon be releasing her new single ‘Raat Ka Maaal’ which is a peppy dance number in collaboration with singer songwriter Guru Randhawa and featuring her sister Khushali Kumar by the end of this month. She also has a sweet romantic duet alongside Armaan Malik for the John Abraham-starrer ‘Satyamev Jayate’ besides two cover versions of romantic numbers that she has done for her YouTube channel.

Comments