| Disha Patani at the ONLY Denimize The World Campaign unviel a the ONLY India store, Mumbai |
"ONLY" as a brand is synonymous with all things fashion and denim. The pioneering high street label has been celebrated for establishing innovative styles and fashion that are on par with global trends. With its mission to Denimize The World, ONLY aims to offer the latest denim trends that add a perfect mix of drama, comfort and fashion to your wardrobe. Through its extensive range of options, the brand aspires to begin a denim revolution.
The common love for the brand and the enviable range of denims led to the creation of the ‘Denimize the World’ Campaign video with Disha Patani. The video offers a glimpse into Disha’s life, wherein she asks audiences to step out of their comfort zone and be more, push harder and explore their boundaries.
Talking about this collaboration, Actress Disha Patani said, “I am extremely excited to unveil the ‘Denimize The World’ campaign and to be a part of ONLY’s Denimission. Our aim through this campaign was to bust the common misconception that denims can’t be worn all the time. With a brand like ONLY, that offers the most extensive range of denims, I know that I will always have a comfortable pair for all occasions. I had a great time shooting with the brand again and cannot wait for everyone to see the magic that we have created.”
| Actress Disha Patani Shares Her 'Love For Denim' As She Unveils ONLY's Denimize The World Campaign |
Comments
Post a Comment