Ansh Bagri bags his first lead show after India's Next Superstars

We all remember Star Plus’ reality show ‘India’s Next Superstars’ judged by Karan Johar and Rohit Shetty that saw a lot of budding talent. The show also saw Ansh Bagri as a contestant on the show who was much appreciated by the judges. He has finally bagged his first lead show, "Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji" where he will be seen playing the role of Rocky.

Ansh Bagri, has been a part of the multiple television ads and the movie Days of "Tafree", and after his reality show, he has finally bagged his lead show with "Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji". Donning the role of a spoiled brat, Ansh says, “I am playing the role of Rocky, who is the younger brother of the family. Just like every younger brother he is spoiled and pampered by his grandmother and brother. I thought this role was very real that’s why I said yes.”

Talking about shooting on the same set as his previous show, he adds, “Coincidently, I am shooting on the same set as my previous show where I lived for almost 3 months and learned so much. I feel lucky to have come back here.”

Watch "Dil Toh Happy Hai Ji" starting 15th Jan at 7:30PM only on Star Plus.

Comments